We’re looking for passionate and energetic people to join our growing Salsify delivery team and help us drive added business value through successful project implementation, tool configuration and ongoing product support. The Implementation Specialist role is based in our Raleigh office, but we are accepting remote applications as well.
In this role you’ll work directly with our customers to meet their growing ecommerce business demands. You will report to the Head of Data and Analytics and will partner with team members to form an Implementation team, as well as manage smaller projects independently.
- Implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure user adoption and overall success
- Independently work on multiple concurrent projects
- Consult with customers on best practices regarding PIM systems, product data modeling, categorization of assets, data mapping, and syndication
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software solution while working collaboratively with colleagues to build shared knowledge
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles in Product, Development, Sales, and Customer Success
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to proactively meet commitments
- Build technical, retail, and manufacturing industry knowledge
- Work collaboratively with Customer Champions, Project Managers, Account Managers and other teams to ensure customers are setup for success to meet established KPIs/Goals
- Strong command of large data sets, and Microsoft Excel
- Passionate about making customers successful
- Excited to work in a customer-centric environment
- Comfortable and experienced in presenting in front of and making recommendations to customers
- Ability to manage multiple customer-facing projects at once
- Explain thoughtfully and clearly new concepts to diverse audiences
- Drive to solve problems through various approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, customer challenges or personal challenges
- Curious and open to learning new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Ability to shift gears and cope with changing circumstances easily
- Experience in various PIM systems like Salsify a plus
- Experience configuring and using PIM solutions, and managing product information a plus
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Entry and management level positions available.
- This position is eligible for benefits and performance-based bonuses.
Sitation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace equality and a diverse, inclusive, and healthy professional environment.