Sitation is seeking an experienced Managed Services Consultant to serve as a strategic advisor to our clients and spearhead management of product content syndication and digital merchandising programs. As a trusted advisor, you will identify client needs, align our service offerings to meet those needs, and provide expert guidance on integrating PIM and MDM platforms into their business operations.
- Collaborate closely with clients to plan, prepare, and execute PIM and MDM platform projects.
- Spearhead retail and e-commerce product syndication efforts, ensuring efficient and accurate distribution of product data across various online channels.
- Perform SEO and content standards evaluations to optimize product visibility and customer engagement.
- Oversee new item setup, ensuring all necessary product data is accurately captured and properly syndicated.
- Audit product detail pages to validate content and digital assets are live on corresponding retailer/DTC sites and troubleshoot issues found during auditing process.
- Elicit and document client requirements using a variety of methods, including interviews, document analysis, and business process mapping.
- Coordinate with project teams and management to ensure alignment of projects and timelines.
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly project reports to track success, highlighting key achievements and areas for improvement to client stakeholders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients in the PIM managed services industry, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and retention.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling PIM managed services to existing clients, maximizing revenue generation.
- Stay attuned to customer feedback and industry trends, sharing insights with our implementation teams.
- 3+ years digital merchandising/PIM experience with exposure to varied projects and environments
- Experience in retail eCommerce and syndication preferred
- Deep experience with Akeneo, Salsify, Syndigo or other PIM preferred
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong relationship building, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- This position is eligible for benefits and performance-based bonuses.
- 100% Remote (Approx. 20% travel as needed)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Sitation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace equality and a diverse, inclusive, and healthy professional environment.