Sitation is a top implementation partner to Salsify, and offers a wide range of services for its popular PIM and syndication engine
Managed Services for Salsify
Sitation is happy to offer a long-term managed services capability for Salsify customers who need help with day to day management of their account.
What can we do for you?
Our managed services offering provides coverage, continuity, and additional capabilities for Salsify customers who need some extra help.
- Day-to-day maintenance and administration for your Salsify instance, including managing your product content and syndication to channels
- Reduces risk of managing your Salsify instance in that event that you lose key personnel
- Staff augmentation to help manage spikes in demand for your PIM team – perfect for seasonal assistance
- Account managers will proactively help to identify opportunities, gaps, and issues with your Salsify instance
- Realize the value of Salsify while avoiding the issue of low adoption or know-how at your business
- Highly customizable offering for companies of all sizes – whether you are a small team or a global enterprise, we will build a plan that delivers the scalable value you need
How does it work?
As a managed services subscriber, you will pay a flat monthly fee to Sitation, and we will provide necessary services for basic day-to-day operations of your account. You will also have a fixed number of hours available each month for item maintenance and other content services.
What is included?
The following is included with our basic managed services subscription plan:
- Weekly health check and status report
- Monthly 1-hour strategy call with Account Manager
- Basic email support
- 8 hours of content services
What else can be provided?
In addition to our standard Managed Service offering, you will have access to a la carte services. These can be billed at our standard rates, or if you prefer, a discounted package of pre-paid hours is available.
A la carte services included:
- Data Modeling
- Data preparation / import
- Content review, creation, normalization
- Channel and Catalog Creation
- Enhanced content
- Integration services
- Custom development
How do I get a quote for Salsify managed services?
If you’re interested in our managed services offering, please fill out the form below and a representative from our team will contact you.