About the Role
As a Sr. Business Analyst at Sitation, you will drive project requirements between the client and Sitation; offering innovative, thoughtful solutions through detailed analysis and leveraging best practices. You’ll work collaboratively with our internal teams such as Professional Services, Data & Analytics and Solution Implementation as well as with the Client’s own resources to ensure the goals of the project are met with the highest quality standards.
We are a talent-first organization, and believe great people come from a variety of experience and educational backgrounds. This is a highly flexible position that requires a curious person with a growth-oriented mindset. Come grow with us!
- Facilitation of productive discussions with clients to uncover details on their current processes, responsibilities/ownerships, pain points, and opportunities to recommend improvements.
- Offer innovative thinking through detailed analysis leveraging best practices to assist the client in maximizing their use of Sitation’s recommendations, data, or system improvements to accomplish client’s goals
- Process design & business requirements document creation
- Apply best practices to requirements documentation including key drivers such as taxonomy design/inheritance, metadata & master data management, and security & compliance
- Develop & coordinate user acceptance testing plans, cases and ensure results are compiled into a clearly written report that is actionable to ensure an acceptable pass rate is achieved
- Document current and future state processes for client to ensure system and investment in data quality improvements will be known/understood by owners and maintained going forward
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software solution while working collaboratively with colleagues to build shared knowledge
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Build technical, retail, and manufacturing industry knowledge
- 6+ years business process & requirements analysis experience (across multiple business roles/functions)
- Experience with productivity & process design tools such as MS Office, including Visio, Google Docs/Drive, and online project management & communication tools such as ClickUp and Slack
- Passionate about process and data quality improvement that can help the client connect the dots from low level maintenance of data to an improved customer experience which can be quantified
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, IT/eCommerce, or English/Linguistics
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to proactively meet commitments
- Communicate and/or present new concepts and recommendations effectively with technical and non-technical roles across Sitation and the client
- Passionate about making customers successful and excited to work in a customer-centric environment
- Ability to manage multiple customer-facing projects at once
- Drive to solve problems through various approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, customer challenges or personal challenges
- Curious and open to learning new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Ability to shift gears and cope with changing circumstances easily
- This position is eligible for benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Eligible for performance-based bonuses
- 100% Remote (Approx. 20% travel as needed)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Sitation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace equality and a diverse, inclusive, and healthy professional environment.