At Sitation, the Solution Architect is the technical expert, working with clients to define and document technical solutions for implementation and integration of complex technology products. The Solution Architect will need a balanced mix of skills covering technology, industry knowledge, communication, stakeholder management, leadership, problem solving, decision making, and negotiation skills.
In this fun, challenging role, the Solution Architect will work with our Software Partners and Clients to implement and integrate MDM, PIM, E-Commerce, and Search platforms for mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Analyzes current technologies used by the client and identifies the best solution for successful PIM launch including organizational, technology, process, and governance components
- Provides detailed specifications and estimations for proposed solution utilizing in-depth knowledge of industry best practices
- Leads strategic problem-solving activities including workshops and trainings with client executives and stakeholders
- Structures and presents recommendations to senior client leadership, exhibiting exceptional communication skills while driving executive buy-in
- Documents and monitors requirements definition and documentation ensuring project deliverables are of the highest quality
- Identifies and accounts for possible project challenges including risks, time, resources, and scope
- Works closely with project management resources to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Operate effectively in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a track record of effective client presentations communicating the complexities of technical programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent education or work experience)
- Minimum 3 years of MDM/PIM consulting experience with demonstrable accomplishments in business strategy, roadmap creation, data modeling, MDM operations, and competitive analysis
- Prior direct experience leading the scoping and business requirement documentation for large-scale MDM/PIM initiatives
- Familiarity with designing and operating PIM platforms; hands-on knowledge of Akeneo, Salsify and/or Riversand is highly desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft, Google and Atlassian software
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Junior and management level positions available.
- This position is eligible for benefits and performance-based bonuses.
Sitation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace equality and a diverse, inclusive, and healthy professional environment.