About the Role
The Solution Consultant will work with our clients to implement Product Information Management and Multi-Domain Management platforms. You will serve clients by identifying their needs; business needs, technical alignment, building effective demonstrations, and participating in proof of concept exercises. The solution consultant provides clients with options to best integrate PIM and MDM platforms into their business reality.
You will be a trusted advisor defining specific business and technical questions to uncover a client’s requirements and align Sitation’s product offerings and services to their needs. The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills, enjoy problem solving, and have experience architecting and solutioning complex PIM/MDM and data governance enterprise solutions.
- Partner with client and internal project team to plan, prepare and execute PIM and MDM platforms
- Elicits and documents requirements using a variety of methods, such as interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process mapping, use cases, and prototyping
- Proactively communicates and collaborates with project stakeholders, including external customers (i.e., clients, partners, vendors) and internal customers (i.e. Solution Architecture, Training, Sales) to analyze needs and functional requirements.
- Coordinates and communicates with project teammates and management to ensure alignment of projects and timelines
- Creates, delivers, and maintains the following: Use cases, user stories, process workflows, screen and interface designs, mockups, functional / business requirements documentation, project plans, training documentation
- Oversee, create and deliver presentations and demonstrations that clearly explain our solutions
- Participate in Proof of Concept (PoC) exercises
- Document standards and update knowledge base with collateral to help accelerate platform implementation
- Understand the voice of the customer and share customer feedback and industry trends with our implementation teams
- Become a thought leader in PIM/MDM, communicating the differentiation of products and services that will give our customers the best solution
- 3+ years consulting experience with exposure to varied projects and environments
- Experience in data management, data integration, data quality, and/or data governance domains
- Experience in enterprise architecture and data modeling preferred
- Deep experience with Akeneo, Salsify, Riversand or other PIM prefered
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong relationship building, persuasive and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field)
- This position is eligible for benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Eligible for performance-based bonuses
- 100% Remote (Approx. 20% travel as needed)
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Sitation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace equality and a diverse, inclusive, and healthy professional environment.